You can configure a form to be converted into a PDF file once submitted and then have it emailed to a designated list of individuals.
Here is how to convert forms into PDF and have them emailed.
- Open the form you wish to convert and email using Open Page Designer.
- Tap on the control (e.g. ‘Submit’ button) to gain access to its properties in the right panel.
- Next, click the ‘Actions/Triggers’ tab followed by ‘+ Action’ to add the action ‘Button Click’. Hover over the action ‘Button Click’ and click ‘+’ to add a sub-trigger.
- Under the Trigger Info tab, define type as ‘SubmitData’ and domain as ‘Server’. You can fill the other fields depending on your requirements and user discretion.
- Click ‘Save’ and again hover over the trigger you created until you see the ‘+’ sign.
- In this sub-trigger, select type as ‘EmailPDF’ and domain as ‘Server’. Again, you can fill the other fields or leave them empty.
- Click the ‘Data’ tab and provide at least the email(s) of the recipient(s) in the ‘To’ field.
- If you want the data to be displayed in a specific format, you can select a PDF template as well.
- Save all your changes and then Save and Publish your page.