MiracleStudio is truly where the magic starts. This tool will help you design, integrate, and manage your new enterprise mobile app. In order to begin creating your first app, you need to login to MiracleStudio using the email address and password you provided in the sign up form.
The following are the features of this platform and the utilities each includes.
Through Design, you can begin designing your app and define the actions for each page and form. The following utilities are offered as part of this feature.
- Assets – Assets lists the media assets that can be used as backgrounds or icons in the app you create. While there is a collection of images for both purposes in the Media Gallery, you can add your own through Upload Assets. Simply drag and drop your files in the designated box or press the green button to begin browsing through your device’s folders.
- Categories – Categories allows you to automatically build a home page rather than create one from scratch. The categories you specify will appear as icons on the home page.
- Pages & Forms – Through this utility, you will be able to create the pages of your app as well as the forms used to capture data and store it or send it as a PDF.
- PDF Templates – This utility allows you to control the appearance of the PDF documents generated after submitting forms. You can upload multiple templates and use them across the forms in your app.
Integrate provides the following utilities to enhance the function of the app and integrate it with other business systems used within an organization.
- Notifications – You can set short messages (i.e. notifications) to communicate, inform, announce, and remind app users. These can be generated by the app once you prescribe certain criteria or be pushed from the server.
- Connections – Through this utility, you can configure connectors to a range of ERP systems, databases, content management systems, and other business data systems. As a result, your app can easily exchange data with these systems.
Manage provides a number of utilities that give app creators more control over their apps, facilitate downloads to devices, and help with migrating apps.
- Device Management – Through Device Management, you can learn more about the devices which have the app installed and control them. You will find out valuable information such as device model, OS version, last metadata update, and last seen date. Moreover, you can control whether a user can continue using your app or disable their devices.
- Download Apps – Miracle Mobile Platform allows you to download the app you created for Android devices, iOS devices, and Windows Phone Enterprise. You can choose to download the .apk/.plist/.xap from the platform or scan the QR code with your mobile device.
- Migrate Apps – This feature gives app creators the chance to reuse older application components such as pages, connections, and notifications. It also supports the creation of isolated environments for development, testing, and production. You can easily migrate new changes from Development to Staging or from Staging to Production with this utility.
Settings allows you to configure and even redefine the settings of the apps you create with Miracle Mobile Platform.
- System Settings – System Settings allows you to tweak the interface of the app created. You get to decide which icon appears in the top navigation bar of the mobile app, how users view categories on the landing page (tiles or lists), and which buttons should be visible.
- User Settings – These settings aim to enhance the app’s usability. For instance, you can create SMTP server settings to add SMTP functionality to the app and allow users to use email services.